Friday, May 13, 2011

...oh hey!

Helloooo blogworld! Miss me?! Who?! It's me...Jackie. I know, I know...I've been gone a long time.

School, work, study, clinicals, repeat.
This is my life.
Correction...that was my life!
It's summer vacation, baby!
I have only one plan for the summer: ENJOY MYSELF!
How am I going to do that you wonder?

Well...let me tell you:

1. Playing softball twice a week with my best friends :]
2. Picking up extra shifts at work
(ok, so maybe this isn't "enjoyable" but my bank account thinks it's pretty groovy)
3. Playing with my love (see photo)
4. Reading books for fun (again, see photo)
5. Learning how to use my camera
6. Driving with the sunroof open and the music up loud
7. Organizing my craft stuff/school stuff/clothes/life
(again, maybe not "fun" but it NEEDS to be done!)
8. Getting together with my nursing peeps regularly
(I'll go crazy without them for a whole summer...well...most of them)
9. BON FIRES!
10. Lying around...in the sun...doing whatever I want*!

Laying around...with my love...reading a book for fun!
 
Ahh...I have a feeling this is going to be a GREAT summer!

*When I'm not working...which is what I'm doing now...16 hours...looks good on paper...doesn't feel good after a night of softball with friends....2 hours left...I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. You're back! And yes, I did/do miss you! Enjoy your summer vacay!

    ReplyDelete