Monday, August 22, 2011

...and so it begins


 

It's Monday. Ugh, Monday. How did Monday get such a bad rap anyways? Just because it follows the weekend? What if you work the weekend? Monday could be just the thing you need...

...but I didn't work this weekend...and I did NOT need Monday to come. Not this one.

Today was the first day of my last semester of nursing school (for now). The first day of school is always a little rough. It sneaks up on you. Today was no different. This weekend I was enjoying my summer and BAM! ... school starts.

What makes the first day even better? How about a 9am math test? Yes, those are fun. Especially when you haven't used your brain for 3 months. And if you don't pass said math test with 80%, you can't go to clinicals. (Don't worry, I passed...just barely...and yes, I might be caring for you someday...please don't be scared).

I blame my "case of the Mondays" on the fact that I left my coffee in the car this morning. Delicious iced coffee. Sitting in my car. Getting warm in the sun. I could have went back for it. I had time. But I'm lazy. And because of it I almost failed my math test.

Tomorrow is Tuesday. Tuesdays are good, right? I think as long as I remember my lunch and my coffee I'll be okay. I hope.

2 comments: