Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome to my "life"

I love blogs. LOVE THEM. I just don't blog myself. I like reading about other people's lives. They are much more interesting than mine. Funny stories about things their kids said. Wonderful life experiences. Me? I work. And I go to school. That's about it. Interesting, right? But, every once in awhile, I get lucky and something exciting happens to me. And I always think, "wow...this could be blog worthy...but I don't have a blog." Now I do. A chronicle of my "life" of working and nursing school. I'll want to look back and remember this, won't I? Some day, I too will have stories of funny things my kids said and wonderful life experiences. For now, this will have to do!

Work. Ufda. It's been a little crazy around there the past week or so. Too much going on at once. But, I've had the weekend off and that's been GREAT! Lucky for me, I love where I work. I have the pleasure of being around some of the best people I know. Yah, my coworkers are pretty wonderful. They get me through the craziness.

School. Let me be more specific, NURSING SCHOOL! Yah, I'm there. A nursing school student. Not just the "pre" classes anymore. This is the real deal.

I can do this.

I won't freak out.

I will be a great nurse.

These are the things I keep telling myself. Classes start tomorrow. I'm nervous/excited/scared and dreading it all at the same time. But that's just me, I'm always an emotional wreck :]

But for today, I won't worry about tomorrow. Today I'm just a carefree gal. Coffee date with a good friend this morning. Running errands. Washing my car. And going to visit an amazing lady that recently gave birth to some beautiful babies. Yes, BABIES. She's pretty incredible and her family is top notch in my book. It's people like her that I look up to. She gives me strength in my life. She's been through it all and can still stand on her own two feet and live. I feel so blessed just to be her friend.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed time with your families, I know I did!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! You will make a great nurse--I have no doubt!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it, Jax! As you know, it took no time for me to be a follower!

    ReplyDelete