Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grades Update

I know you've all been on the edge of your seats. Waiting. Biting your nails. Wondering. "What did Jackie end up getting on that horrible, terrible, no-good-at-all microbiology test?!" Well ladies and gents, wait no more. Grades are in.

So, you remember I said it was a terrible test. Horrible even. I'm not exagerating when I say I guessed through about half of it's 100 questions. So you can imagine my surprise when I scrolled through my grade book to find an 83% next to "Test #1." 83? EIGHTY-THREE?! I'm sure she meant 38...so I checked again...nope...still says 83. WOW. My guessing abilities are scary good!

Oh and how about my Anatomy & Physiology test? Well...that one wasn't as good. 76%. I'll take it. Let's be honest...I really didn't study at all..so I guess that's my own fault. Luckily, this A&P class is a science course and doesn't have the ridiculously hard grading scale my nursing classes have.

Tomorrow brings another Foundations (fundamentals) test. I'm not worried and that worries me. Maybe it's because I rocked the last one... I can't get too cocky though, these are the tests that really matter. But, really, it should be lots of common sense...and I have a little bit of that. I suppose I should study, too, just to be safe. I better go load up my 20lb+ backpack and head into work. Please Lord, do NOT give me a typical terrible Tuesday in the birthplace. AMEN!

Oh..and how about a little birthday shout out to a super special lady?! She's amazing. She deserves a super stellar birthday and I hope she gets to spend it with her beautiful family! Although, I'd be okay celebrating her double time with her at work too :] Happy Birthday, Ana...you're awesome!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment